Buying Your HomeTo help you FIND a home we will:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price
- Review specific facts of financial alternatives to determine the price most suited to your financial abilities
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice, NOT JUST THOSE LISTED!
- Provide access to the MLS directly from my website to see ALL Residential Properties listed by ALL REALTORS
- Show you the entire area you select, locating schools, shopping areas, recreational facilities and houses of worship.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Obtain the necessary written information on taxes, local laws and ordinances, building permits, inspection reports and comparable sales.
- Give you a complete estimated settlement expense sheet for any home on which you make an offer- there will be
- Explain all financial alternatives, to find the lowest cost financing available on the home you choose.
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents, and give you a copy of
everything you sign.
- Accompany you to a financial lender and explain the procedure for a mortgage application.
"I highly recommend Bill Duffy to both buyers and sellers of real estate. Bill is one of those individuals who 'go the extra mile'. My home purchase involved several hurdles, however, Bill's professionalism and perseverance succeeded in completing the transaction. Throughout, Bill's enthusiasm and positive attitude never faltered. As an attorney, I have dealt with countless professionals, and Bill is certainly at the top of the list in terms of effectiveness, knowledge and professionalism. Bill will add immense value to a transaction for any person looking to buy or sell real estate." Michael Pendola
Premiere Plus Realty Co.